SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for Japanese to Traditional Chinese freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Japanese and Traditional Chinese language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must be a residing in Asia, preferably in Japan, Taiwan, or Hong Kong.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials from Japanese into Traditional Chinese.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “Japanese-Traditional Chinese” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.