Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking a Swedish Translator to join our Localization team. This role can be in-office or remote, but will require the Translator to meet in-office in Atlanta with the Localization team once per week.
The Translator will work closely with Product Management and Marketing to translate marketing materials, sales materials, software terms, software documentation, some legal documents and other miscellaneous documents as needed.
Typical day/week snapshot – Translator
• Work with Marketing department to understand marketing communication style, tone and brand strategy
• Work with Product Management department to learn OneTrust product offerings
• Interpret and translate both non-technical and technical documents
• Meet company and client driven deadlines
• Effectively manage translation projects
• Perform testing and troubleshooting on our software in order to verify translation accuracy
OneTrust is the leading and fastest growing privacy management software platform used by hundreds of organizations globally to comply with data privacy regulations across sectors and jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR and Privacy Shield.
Our comprehensive, integrated, technology-based solutions include readiness and privacy impact assessments, data inventory and mapping automation, website scanning and consent management, subject rights requests, incident reporting, and vendor risk management.
We make it easy for privacy teams to get started with OneTrust by giving them the flexibility to upgrade platform capabilities as their program matures, deploy in the cloud or on premise, and scale to support a growing network of privacy champions.