SDL, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization and software products is going to select English into Romanian vendors (freelancers, single language agencies) who will translate and review regulatory documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness according to local laws and regulations.
• Romanian native translator,
• University Degree (medical or linguistic),
• At least 3 years Life Sciences translation experience,
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs and therapeutic areas such as: Oncology, Cardiology, Immune Diseases, Hematology, Endocrinology, Nephrology.
• Translators should have ability to issue invoices.
• Willing to take a short test as part of our selection process.
If you are interested in this offer please apply on:
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]