US Translation Company is looking for qualified Hindi translators. The project begins in December, but we need candidates now to prepare for the high volume. We want candidates with both experience and a college degree for very particular clients. Please refer to the following and contact me with any questions.
All applicants MUST:
• Be a native speaker of target language
• Have a college degree AND 5 years translation experience
• Be US based
• Be a TM user
• Have affiliation with proofreader
• Document practical/translation experience in his/her area of expertise
• Experience in Medical, Medicaid or Medicare fields
• Translate healthcare insurance documents from English to Hindi
• Preferred Translation Software: MemoQ
• Having your translated document go through two different proofreaders before being sent off to the client.
Please have interested parties email Matt Mortensen directly at [HIDDEN] with your resume, rates, and references. You will then be asked to translate the provided sample (see Sample Text)
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.