Global Lingo is looking to expand the APAC resource pool with a view to help our APAC-based Project Managers to assign their projects quicker and easier.
For a collaboration to be possible, we need to create your profile in our database and these are the steps we need to go through:
1) read, sign and return our Terms of Business (which I’ll send in a separate e-mail upon receiving your reply) + send your CV
2) proof of ID
3) sign and return the attached Criminal Record Self-Declaration (Global Lingo conducts pre-employment checks that represent good recruitment and employment practice, in line with the UK Government’s Baseline Personnel Security Standard. These checks aim to provide an appropriate level of assurance as to the trustworthiness, integrity and probable reliability of prospective employees and workers. (I’ll send the document in a separate e-mail upon receiving your reply)
4) your rates/word for translation and proofreading
5) accept our standard TM breakdown which will be applied to any future translation and proofreading projects with Trados software
After we check off the list these pre-requisites, the next step is:
6) arranging and taking the translation test;
If you are native in Japanese and are willing to go through our vetting process, please send your CV and rates/word to [HIDDEN]
I hope to hear from you soon!