I am providing professional translations especially from Russian but also from English into the German language. Working as a translator for more than 20 years, I have successfully done work in a variety of fields, such as technology, mechanics, computer science, law, religion, history, prose and others. Feel free to make a request anytime!
I am a fully bilingual (German < > English), semi-retired university instructor and translator with excellent written and verbal skills in both languages (30+ years of language teaching experience and translation).
144+ GE > EN translation projects (for European agency)
85+ EN > GE translation projects (for European agency)
18 EN > GE book translations (babelcube.com)
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years and I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and content creation (in German only).
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and healt related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Deutsch und russisch sind meine Muttersprachen. Ich übersetze alles pünktlich und qualitativ. Freue mich auf alle Anfragen.
Мой родной язык - немецкий и русский. Перевожу быстро и качественно. Буду рада новым заказам!
I was born in Switzerland and at the age of 3 we moved to Slovakia, so I'm proficient in German and Slovak. I have learned and studied the English language for 15 years now, so I'm fluent in it as well.
I have worked for multinational companies, which required customer support in English and German on a day to day basis.
Looking forward to starting translating.
My passion is reading books and learning new stuff.
Hi, I’m Andre and I’m here to offer professional translation and text services. Having studied German Literature, Linguistics and Culture Studies, as well as Musicology at the University of Kiel in Germany, working with complex texts of highly diverse topics is my prime expertise and passion.
My prior experiences and areas of expertise include:
- Websites (incl. tags)
- Instruction Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- Template Files for Content Management Systems
- Short Stories
- Video Games
I am a sworn translator in Germany and am native in both German and Russian. I have studied Translation Studies in Heidelberg (Germany) and International Relations in Budapest (Hungary). My specializations stem from practical work experience either as a freelancer in translation, or as an employee in the branch. In any case don't hesitate to ask me about my CV and I will be happy to forward it to you, so you get to know more about me as a professional in the translation business.
I have worked for the renowned company 4Real Intermedia as a translator of video games (EN - GER), I have translated B.A. and M.A. abstracts of students in the field of Finance (GER - EN), I have taken classes in translating literary texts (GER - EN), I have translated a website of one of Germany's leading detectives (EN/GER - FR) and am currently translating new parts of his website (GER - EN). Currently, I also am translating a novel (US EN - GER) and volunteer as a TED talk translator (EN - DE)
Since 2003 I translate and review various projects. Including video game titles, user manuals and other consumer products related translations and marketing texts, travel information, hotel descriptions and educational material.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, Lincoln
Professional translator with experience in management, HR, training & development, corporate governance and tourism.
Translation: Subject Specialisms - Business and Commercial, Management, Marketing and Tourism/Hotel/Travel
Post Editing: Subject Specialisms - Tourism/Hotel/Travel
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
Schon immer haben mich Sprachen fasziniert. Sowohl über meine längeren Auslandsaufenthalte in den Niederlanden und Spanien, als auch über meinen Beruf als oft reisende Bildende Künstlerin und das Leben in einer multikulturellen Stadt, war es mir immer möglich, fremdsprachige Kontakte zu pflegen. Selbst mein Beruf ist Sprache - die bildliche, farbliche, formale, klangliche, texturierte...
In unserer globalisierten Welt bekommen Fremdsprachen zunehmend eine größere Bedeutung und die Arbeit als Übersetzerin, lässt mich daran teilhaben, diese neuen Herausforderungen unserer Gesellschaft anzugehen.
Es ist ein bisschen, als ob man das, was die Kunst ohnehin schon kann, zu überbrücken sucht, denn die Kunst spricht eine internationale Sprache, für alles andere gibt es Übersetzer/Innen ;-)
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
I am a native German speaker, who has lived and worked in England. I successfully completed my BA in Creative Writing at Birkbeck College, London University.
I have been working in English since the early 2000s when I was freelancing for a German music magazine, conducting interviews in English and transcribing them. In 2012 I moved to England where I worked for a walking tour guide company called Insider London, offering my tours in English and German. Meanwhile, I was studying part-time Creative Writing. On the course, I produced a variety of different texts, ranging from fiction to scriptwriting and creative non-fiction.
Since 2016 I have been based in Tokyo, Japan where I have been working as a freelance translator while also working on my own book project. I worked on travel-related projects and have been doing translations for a lifestyle blog.
I pride myself in being reliable, punctual and producing high-quality work, trying to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
"The best place to hide a corpse is the second SERP."
Are you an online brand or business owner, an e-commerce professional or a marketing agency who has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years and therefore finally made it across the borders of your flagship's storefront?
Or maybe you are an entrepreneur or freelancer, eager to expand your business towards audiences speaking foreign languages in order to make your products and services available to anyone globally?
If that's the case – you and me already have one or two things in common – the desire to connect people and thrive online.
You might already know that it isn't necessarily easy to get your message across to the right audience in their tone of voice – especially when this audience is foreign to you, i.e. speaks another language.
You've already worked with other translators, but somehow, their translations of your website and services don't come up on the first SERP and don't seem to be generating as much inc
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
My services comprise literary translation, as well as the translation of nonfiction, especially in the fields of arts and culture, art history, linguistics, and education. I also edit and proofread German texts. Thorough research paired with creativity and a predilection for languages are the basis of all my translations.
My Name is Michelle and I am learning English for more than 12 years now. My current level is C1-C2, according to my University's placement test.
I am currently studying Japanese and Asian-Science as my mayors. But from the upcoming Semester on, I will additonally study English C2 with main emphasis on Economics and Politics. I will also attend Chinese A1 classes.
I am currently in my third semester (out of six). After graduating I expect to make my Master in Japanese and translating at the University in Heidelberg (ranked 45th best International). After this I plan to participate in the JET - Program to teach English overseas.
Born and raised as a bilingual in Switzerland I have been involved from a very young age in a world of different languages. With parents from the Canary Islands and Switzerland, I feel that my background has given me a bicultural and international outlook.
As young adult I have been interested in trades and enrolled for a two-year diploma programme at a Swiss Commerce and Trade School. Special family reasons made me migrate to Spain, where I had to take care for a special family member. At this moment I have come to realise that my passion lied in helping less advantaged people and enrolled for the Certified Nurse Assistant Programme. Since then (13 years now) I work as a surgical technologist at surgery theatre, and try to help patients to overcome communication barriers. To interact between physicians and patients is what I do voluntarily whenever I can, to give back to my community.
Some years later, I made my dream come true and took a Double Degree Bachelor in Translation and Interpreting at the local University, while working fulltime at surgery theatre.
I love reading on world cultures, alternative medicines and travels, my favourite topics.
I'm a very motivated translator who is looking for great possibilities to translate your documents and projects of different kinds. I've got a B.A. degree in Italian and English Studies and currently I'm doing a binational master program in Italian language, literature and culture.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии
1993-Present: Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
Since 2018: Chartered Linguist (CL)
SUMMARY OF CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience in examination provision for the IoL Educational Trust and other examination bodies at all levels, including:
o Syllabus development
o Setting and assessment of examination material
o Examination management
o Liaison with stakeholders
o Ofqual accreditation
o Quality control, including marking and moderation
o Assessor training
• 30 years of experience as a freelance translator and proofreader (Eng – German) of semi-technical and general material including general interest publications, advertising copy, consumer electronics, subtitles, audio material and documentation relating to language testing and language learning.
• 22 years of experience as oral examiner and assessor, written marker, setter, proofreader and moderator at all levels
In a translation spanning 15 years, I have had the privilege of producing compelling creative German copy for prestigious Fortune 100 clients from the IT, finance, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment industries.
Assignments have featured the full gamut across digital, print, and audiovisual.
After my two university degrees - A levels teacher of English, geography and politics; Distinguished Doctorate in economics and social sciences - I worked for ten years as director of a big commercial language school and for ten years as a teacher at state schools. I have also been working as a translator for more than ten years, in the main fields that I studied at universities: business with marketing/finance, law/politics, tourism and social sciences.
I am highly qualified and have been working for top institutions like British Parliament, the Tourism Ministry of Malta, big German publishing houses and internatiional companies.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
regular translation projects since 1997 IT>DE, experience abroad in Germany, Italy, England and Spain. 2006 degree in Translation and Interpretation at at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Germany). Masters degree in Business Communication Management in 2009 at ESERP Business School Madrid (Spain). Since 2012 working as a freelance translator/interpreter in Madrid (Spain).
Technology and industrial engineering, robotics and automation, Software and Production, as well as transcreation for product placement, services, websites ....