As a native German speaker, M.A. (English literature, linguistics and German linguistics) and with a 1. Staatsexamen for teaching English and German at Grammar schools in Bavaria and with about 17 years translating and proofreading experience, I'm sure I will meet your requirements. I'm working with several clients and translation agencies and I do translations in all kinds of areas, mainly marketing, food/drink, tourism, fashion, fitness/sports, games, apps and websites, but also a lot of technical, medical and legal texts.
You can take a look at my reviews at:
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, London
Originally from Germany, I have spent the last 4 years working and living abroad, improving and building upon my language skills. Graduated with a Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, I have more than 3 years post-graduate experience in the mechanical engineering industry. I am highly specialized in technical translation, especially for the automotive & engineering business and can guarantee excellent written content for a better & smoother readers’ experience as well as deadline commitment.
Ever since I began working as a freelance translator, I participated in diverse translation projects such as:
• website localization
• Amazon product listings
• Shopify store localization
• marketing material, brochures, manuals
• software and mobile application localization, incl. mobile gaming apps
• technical & scientific translations, especially for the automotive industry.
Over 15 years of experience in providing translations to private and corporate employers (mostly English-German, Polish-German, German-Polish and Polish-English). Hardworking, imaginative, accurate and punctual. My employers appreciate me delivering projects on time as well as creative suggestions I might have concerning contents, layouts, language phrasing, verbalisation etc.
My definite strength is to deliver a high quality, error-free translation on time an according to the employer's specification. My clients have always been content with my very quick turnaround and appreciated clear and comprehensive communication between both sides.
I am providing professional translations especially from Russian but also from English into the German language. Working as a translator for more than 20 years, I have successfully done work in a variety of fields, such as technology, mechanics, computer science, law, religion, history, prose and others. Feel free to make a request anytime!
Starting as interpreter and translator during the balkan war, while studying German language in Zagreb, I moved 1995 to Austria, where I live ever since. I am Croatian and German native with profund knowledge of English language. In the meanwhile I was working in big international companies like European Telecom International, a company of Telefonica, and DHL. Since 2012 I am self-employed and work as translator and writer.
English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
I have been working as a professional freelance translator for the language pairs EN-DE, EN-EL, DE-EL, EL-DE in several projects. Also specialized in subtitling, Desktop Publishing, Website-Development, and more...
1988 - 1997 - Cooperation with Bavaria Film - filmproduction company for synchronization
1986-2002 - Daily translations of material between the languages English-German-Greek as part of my job as a Manager of a Travel Agency in Germany - Munich.
2005 - Begin of cooperation with M.T. Kaltenmaier, German translator in the head office of the European Community in Luxemburg
2007 - Translation-Services for the Real Estate Agency Ef Zein in Chania - Crete
2013 - Cooperation with LTES Ltd, Athens
2013 - Start of cooperation with Lionbridge / Participation in several TMS-OnDemand-Projects with LTB-Check
2015 - Interpreter for the film production ZUSAMMEN Filmproduktion, Wolfgang Reinke, Berlin
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Deutsch und russisch sind meine Muttersprachen. Ich übersetze alles pünktlich und qualitativ. Freue mich auf alle Anfragen.
Мой родной язык - немецкий и русский. Перевожу быстро и качественно. Буду рада новым заказам!
I was born in Switzerland and at the age of 3 we moved to Slovakia, so I'm proficient in German and Slovak. I have learned and studied the English language for 15 years now, so I'm fluent in it as well.
I have worked for multinational companies, which required customer support in English and German on a day to day basis.
Looking forward to starting translating.
My passion is reading books and learning new stuff.
I am translating and proofreading from English and French into German (any variant). I am originally from Switzerland and now living in Belgium. Over the last years I have been gaining freelance experience in a vast variety of subject, mainly I am specialised in IT, fashion and marketing.
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
Professional translator in German (native), Turkish (native), Italian (fluent) and English (fluent).
I was born in Germany and I currently live in Turkey, where I have been working as a translator and tourist guide for over 15 years. I have excellent verbal and written language skills in German, Turkish, Italian and English, and due to my profession as a tourist guide I possess a very profound knowledge.
I am a state-approved translator and tour guide in German, Turkish, Italian and English.
I have two degrees in translation, a "Diplom" from the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Germany and an MSc in Translation and Interpreting from the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Furthermore, I have been translating for more than 10 years and have worked in a wide array of fields - in the past 5 years I have mainly dealt with pharmaceutical research texts, but continue to translate all sorts of text, including contracts, certificates, degrees and many more.
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:email@example.com /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
My Name is Michelle and I am learning English for more than 12 years now. My current level is C1-C2, according to my University's placement test.
I am currently studying Japanese and Asian-Science as my mayors. But from the upcoming Semester on, I will additonally study English C2 with main emphasis on Economics and Politics. I will also attend Chinese A1 classes.
I am currently in my third semester (out of six). After graduating I expect to make my Master in Japanese and translating at the University in Heidelberg (ranked 45th best International). After this I plan to participate in the JET - Program to teach English overseas.
Hi! I am a sworn translator & interpreter for German/Spanish, and I am completely bilingual in those languages. Having spent almost equal amounts of time of my life in Germany and Spain, I have a profound knowledge not only of the languages but also of the cultures. Besides, I have worked for almost 20 years in an international, multicultural environment in the field of marketing / market research / advertising, using English as the main working language.
Here at SmartCAT I was awarded the status of "Senior Translator" for the language pair EN-ES (each Senior Translator passes a rigorous peer review process to prove their outstanding translation skills).
After my two university degrees - A levels teacher of English, geography and politics; Distinguished Doctorate in economics and social sciences - I worked for ten years as director of a big commercial language school and for ten years as a teacher at state schools. I have also been working as a translator for more than ten years, in the main fields that I studied at universities: business with marketing/finance, law/politics, tourism and social sciences.
I am highly qualified and have been working for top institutions like British Parliament, the Tourism Ministry of Malta, big German publishing houses and internatiional companies.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, London
A native German with a strong linguistic background and extensive experience in translating ERP and CRM training material for global organisations.
I have translated training material from English into German, French and Spanish.
Apart from being a passionate translator, I am also an ERP consultant for global ERP implementations.
For more information on my professional experience visit www.weber-consultancy.com
Born 1972 in Aurich, Germany.
Married, a bilingual son (born in 1996).
1992-1998 University of Groningen / Netherlands:
Scandinavian languages and cultures / Swedish
Slavic languages and literature / Russian
General linguistics and Translation studies
1998-2005 Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), The Hague / Netherlands:
and Institute of the Peoples of the North, St Petersburg:
- The difference between translation, localization and transcreation
- Language Contact / Multilingual childhood education
Freelance translator and interpreter
- Since 1998 freelance translator for agencies in Europe/America/Asia
- Since 1999 sworn translator and interpreter authorized by Lower Saxony (Germany) for German, English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian
German (native), English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian (fluent)
French, Spanish (good-very good)
15 years of experience in editing academic papers (theses, dissertations, proposals, reports, abstracts) in various fields, German and English; 10 years of experience in translating, editing, proofreading, script and audio LQA for top clients of various industries, please see List of Clients; samples on request!
regular translation projects since 1997 IT>DE, experience abroad in Germany, Italy, England and Spain. 2006 degree in Translation and Interpretation at at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Germany). Masters degree in Business Communication Management in 2009 at ESERP Business School Madrid (Spain). Since 2012 working as a freelance translator/interpreter in Madrid (Spain).
Technology and industrial engineering, robotics and automation, Software and Production, as well as transcreation for product placement, services, websites ....