Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, London
Originally from Germany, I have spent the last 4 years working and living abroad, improving and building upon my language skills. Graduated with a Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, I have more than 3 years post-graduate experience in the mechanical engineering industry. I am highly specialized in technical translation, especially for the automotive & engineering business and can guarantee excellent written content for a better & smoother readers’ experience as well as deadline commitment.
Ever since I began working as a freelance translator, I participated in diverse translation projects such as:
• website localization
• Amazon product listings
• Shopify store localization
• marketing material, brochures, manuals
• software and mobile application localization, incl. mobile gaming apps
• technical & scientific translations, especially for the automotive industry.
Familiar with translation software tools.
Able to fluently speak English, German, Spanish and French
Excellent communication and social skills.
Able to work to tight deadlines.
Highly skilled in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
Willing to work under pressure.
Able to prioritise work.
I am an experienced and skilled translator for many years and offer superior quality, timely collaboration, and excellent service. I hold a Ph. D. degree in the natural sciences accompanied by a successful publication track record (21 published articles in reputable journals in English). I have lived in the UK and the USA for many years and go back and forth between Germany and the USA.
As an independent translator for almost two years, I have translated the contents of my clients in a clear, accurate and appealing way for the intended audience. I work with different topics and due to my heavy scientific background, I especially enjoy translating life science, medical, pharmaceutical and technology contents. I am very meticulous and always deliver the work within the specified deadline. I offer a free 90-day warranty for my services in case a completed and accepted project needs to be changed or updated.
Russian & Bulgarian native speaker.
BA in translation and linguistics.
5 years in translation, localization, editing, and MTPE.
Successfully managing hot deadlines, life-time guarantees, and complex tasks.
Payment via Smartcat.
I'm a 34 years old native German author and translator.
Within the last years I translated websites, newsletters, contracts or other documents and also books.
Before this I studied management of media (including a semester abroad in the UK) and began a schooling as an alternative practitioner for animals. All the years I worked in different side jobs, gaining knowledge in areas I otherwise might not have touched (florist, industrial production, programming, journalism, etc.).
Besides my interests have a wide range, they vary from computers and games to physical and mental health to cooking or crafting. If I need to clarify something, I can come back to specialists in design & photography, physics & electricity, (board) games, horses, crafting, marketing, journalism & writing within my network.
// Best times to contact me: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm CET //
I also work on weekends if needed, but I am only in limited reach on Saturdays and Sundays.
English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
Starting as interpreter and translator during the balkan war, while studying German language in Zagreb, I moved 1995 to Austria, where I live ever since. I am Croatian and German native with profund knowledge of English language. In the meanwhile I was working in big international companies like European Telecom International, a company of Telefonica, and DHL. Since 2012 I am self-employed and work as translator and writer.
I have been working as a professional freelance translator for the language pairs EN-DE, EN-EL, DE-EL, EL-DE in several projects. Also specialized in subtitling, Desktop Publishing, Website-Development, and more...
1988 - 1997 - Cooperation with Bavaria Film - filmproduction company for synchronization
1986-2002 - Daily translations of material between the languages English-German-Greek as part of my job as a Manager of a Travel Agency in Germany - Munich.
2005 - Begin of cooperation with M.T. Kaltenmaier, German translator in the head office of the European Community in Luxemburg
2007 - Translation-Services for the Real Estate Agency Ef Zein in Chania - Crete
2013 - Cooperation with LTES Ltd, Athens
2013 - Start of cooperation with Lionbridge / Participation in several TMS-OnDemand-Projects with LTB-Check
2015 - Interpreter for the film production ZUSAMMEN Filmproduktion, Wolfgang Reinke, Berlin
I have long-time experience of participation in international projects in cooperation with commercial and diplomatic missions of European countries (Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland and others.) and Asia (Japan, China, Korea, India), and also the United States and Canada. Is carried out ongoing cooperation with Swiss companies.
I was born in Budapest, Hungary. My native languages are russian and english. I practiced in multiple preparations of contracts, international bilateral agreements (commercial and inter-state) in various fields, including oil, gas, trade, education, legislation, safety, medicine, etc.
I have business practices in the preparation and carrying out of business negotiations on the export-import, logistics, including questions of legal, financial, customs nature, as well as the preparation for presentations, interviews, seminars and business trips.
I am translator among multiple languages, professional translator for both personal and company task-orders (for books and texts, business contracts, different agreements, documents for several directions), as well as interpreter, editor, ESL teacher/trainer and speaker for ESL cassettes for international businesses and politicians.
I have been doing freelance translations for many years. I have practiced the translation from Polish, Hungarian, English, German, Japanese and other languages.
At the same time, I have hands-on experience consulting in the fields: legal, external economic activity, foreign trade, international relations.
Today I have my own business and educational structure "FTLB Consulting & Training Group" for training and consulting services of private and corporate Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Qualifications, Linguistic, Legal, Finance.
Translation services: (Russian, English, German, Polish)
Services offered: Translation and proofreading language pairs:
from Russian to English,
from English to Russian
from Russian to German
from German into Russian
from Russian to Polish
from Polish into Russian
from English to Ukrainian
from Ukrainian to English
Areas of specialization: Engineering, Technology, Art, Literary, Medical, Law, Business, Financial, Oil and gas, Management, Marketing, other.
Capacity available: from a minimum of 50,000 words per month.
Being raised tri-lingual (German, English and Turkish) and fluent in all three languages for over 20 years (in written and spoken form). Primary aim is maintaining progressive flow and naturalness of each language, bringing to the fore and highlighting the concept of each topic/ sector, including comprehensive research for precision in terminology use. Combining the traget languages with their given cultures enables me to translate and proofread/ edit translated documents efficiently and with pointed accuracy (translation: GER>EN / EN>GER up to 3,500 words/ day and TR>EN / TR>GER up to 3,000 words/ day; proofreading/ editing: up to 15,000 words/ day).
Each translation is individually proofread and edited thoroughly, checking accurate use of jargon, grammar and spelling.
Previous qualification and experiences as Language Teacher/ Language Coach/ Tutor (English, Turkish and German), thus increasing skills as a linguist. Worked as professional private tutor to the finest most exclusive names in Munich as well as in Istanbul and experience working with young adults and adults (incl. Business English).
Increased professional skills as an Assistant for Tax Consulting, including accounting, financial statements, tax assessment, private/ corporate contracts as well as legal letters, has led to in-depth knowledge of jargon and its accurate use.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am a native German and a professional translator for 20 years. During this time I specialized in technical, medical, legal, IT and website translations. Over the past years, I have also translated a couple of books (novels) for both well-known international authors and emerging writers. I offer my clients high-quality translations and always respect given deadlines. Furthermore, I am a good communicator and flexible team worker.
Passionate about languages and aviation.
Working now full-time since 3+ years as a translator, localizing content from Latin America, the DACH region, and English-speaking markets.
Background in digital marketing, familiar also with code translation, CMS platforms (LiveWords, WordPress and others), Amazon market place (AMZ) SEO translations (DE/UK/US/MX/ES), keyword research, e-commerce SEO.
Specialized translation areas: Marketing, Product Translations, E-Commerce, Finance, Contracts, Logistics, Crypto
Knowledgeable about presentation editing in PPT and Keynote (layouting, translation, localization), subtitling, uploading and integration of content.
With a team of translators available upon request for: Italian, Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese (Brazil), French
B.A. in Media & Communication (2008, Germany), summer school in English (2011, Stanford, CA), M.A. in Media & Society (2012, France), M.A. in Translation (2015, Germany), doctoral candidate in sociology (est. 2020). Professional experience since 2005 (mostly gaming, media, and publishing industries). Happy to connect on LinkedIn and Xing.
Available as. copy-editor, proofreader, translator, localizer, writer / illustrator, graphic designer / transcriber, subtitle editor / UX and UI tester / product reviewer.
Areas of expertise: academe; nonfiction and fiction books; digital technologies; online, offline, and social media; SEO and websites in general; online and offline games; PR and B2B communication; CRM and newsletters.
- there is no topic I cannot translate or proofread.
- reasonable turnaround, very high quality.
- able to work with any tool you provide me with.
I am a professional translator. I hold a Master’s degree in Translation and Interpreting from Kent State University . I translate all types of documents (legal, medical, technical, and religious documents). High quality translations are always guaranteed.
I believe I can offer the best service because I pay a lot of attention to the tiniest details, I translate manually, and I excel at completing projects within time and budget constraints while approaching each assignment with the utmost diligence and dedication.
I am available to start working today.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
В качестве переводчика, работающего в языковых парах китайский язык-русский язык; русский-китайский; английский-русский; русский-английский; немецкий-русский, занимаюсь проектами с технической и юридической документацией, как для компаний из России, так и для компаний из Китая, США, Италии, Австралии.
1) инструкции по эксплуатации оборудования и станков;
2) технические задания на приобретение станков и производственных линий;
3) протоколы совещаний;
4) договоры о предоставлении сервисного обслуживания;
5) технические проекты сервисного обслуживания;
6) договоры поставок;
7) технические спецификации;
8) экспортные договоры;
9) перевод чертежей;
10) исковые заявления;
11) и т.д.
Кредо, которое неукоснительно придерживаюсь в своей работе: «Стройность мысли. Ясность смысла».
Другими словами, перевод - ювелирная работа; это процесс переноса драгоценного камня смысла из одной оправы в другую.
I was born in Switzerland and at the age of 3 we moved to Slovakia, so I'm proficient in German and Slovak. I have learned and studied the English language for 15 years now, so I'm fluent in it as well.
I have worked for multinational companies, which required customer support in English and German on a day to day basis.
Looking forward to starting translating.
My passion is reading books and learning new stuff.
Durch meine vorherige Tätigkeit als Physiotherapeut und Professor an der Berner Fachhochschule verfüge ich ein ausgezeichnetes Vokabular im Bereich Medizin, erkenne aber auch Probleme in wissenschaftlichen Texten.
Working experience in the clinical research in CRA and Manager Reg Affairs positions including regular translations of the clinical trial specific documentation.
Опыт работы в клинических исследованиях с носителями языка с 2012 г., в научной области - медицинские экспериментальные исследования с 2007 г.
- Виды переводов: английский-русский,русский- английский; немецкий-русский, русский-немецкий, немецкий-английский; английский-немецкий
- Опыт работы научным сотрудником, монитором клинических исследований, внештатным переводчиком
- Тематика: в области медицины, фармацевтики, клинических исследований (перевод протокола клинических исследований, Informed Consent Form, документы компетентных органов, документы пациентов), науки, медицинские статьи, с 2007 г.
- Значимые проекты, клиенты: фармацевтические компании Celgene, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche, Quintiles, Bionorica итд.
I am the founder and Executive Director of Meerkat Company. I am an active Netflix linguist and I am a creative writer at LEVEL magazine. I am bilingual and I have more than 7+ years of experience in translation industry. I have experience in translation in any field that you can imagine. I also can provide translation services through my company itself and my translator pool in Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French and many other languages. I have in-house native linguists checking the documents before we deliver them to the clients.
My purpose is to deliver best quality translations around the globe and bring world's and cultures together. This is both mine and my company's motto.
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
German to English Translator / English to German Translator
German to Serbian Translator / Serbian to German Translator
English to Serbian Translator / Serbian to English Translator
Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright, Contracts, General Law
Education: Diplomas, Certificates
Native Speaker of Serbian
C1 Level in English and German
Experienced in translating:
- Court decisions/lawsuits regarding trademarks
- Cease and desist undertakings
- Powers of attorney
- Terms and conditions of business
- Financial statements
- GMP / SOP documents
As a leading member of our company's translator team (GlobalMIO, established in the Spring of 2015) I handle specialized texts in the above fields in either direction, and provide a joint service of translation and proofreading.
ОАО "Кузбассразрезуголь", переводчик
2009 – 2011
Юридический центр "Невский дом", устный и письменный переводчик
2010 — 2012
Пассажирский порт “СанктПетербург “Морской фасад”, переводчик
2013 – 2015
- Типография «ЛД-ПРИНТ», устный и письменный переводчик (техническая тематика)
- Бюро переводов «Восстания 6», устный и письменный переводчик (общая, экономическая, юридическая тематика)
- Единый центр судебных переводов, устный и письменный переводчик (общая, юридическая, медицинская тематика)
- Бюро переводов «Голос мира», устный и письменный переводчик (общая, юридическая, экономическая, медицинская тематики)
В том числе осуществление устного перевода для:
- ОАО "Кузбассразрезуголь", перевод на переговорах между партнерами, при заключении договоров на поставку оборудования, осуществлении ремонта и пуско-наладочных работ;
- Пассажирский порт “СанктПетербург “Морской фасад”, перевод и языковая поддержка иностранных граждан (Германия, Австрия, Великобритания, Франция) при прохождении таможенного и паспортного контроля, в экстренных ситуациях и при оказании медицинской помощи;
- Типография «ЛД-ПРИНТ», перевод на переговорах между партнерами, при обсуждении коммерческих предложений, заключении договоров на заказ и поставку оборудования и комплектующих деталей, осуществлении ремонта и пуско-наладочных работ;
- Питомник шиншилл «Millenium chinchillas», перевод эксперта на открытой выставке шиншилл;
- Киностудия «Рок» под руководством Алексея Учителя, осуществление перевода на съемках исторического кинофильма «Матильда Ксешинская», языковая поддержка немецкой актрисы, исполняющей главную роль, включая проработку и корректировку сценария;
- Сеть супермаркетов «Лента», технический перевод при внедрении и освоении новых технологических направлений собственного пекарного и кондитерского производства;
- Snuza TM (мобильные мониторы дыхания), перевод на интернет-конференции при обсуждении коммерческих предложений для поставки медицинского оборудования, рассмотрение технических характеристик и возможностей применения;
- Единый центр судебных переводов, перевод при судебных заседаниях, осуществлении следственных действий и судебно-медицинских экспертиз.
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
I am currently working as a freelance translator and have received my Bachelor Degree in Social Science from University College Roosevelt in 2011. During my studies I specialist in Political Science, Law and Anthropology. My studies have given me the opportunity to gain the necessary skills to apply for this project. Furthermore, my work as a translator has helped me to understand the working progress of large companies and has helped me to improve my language and business skills.
I have gained further experience at my internship at the European Parliament and Eurojust, which will help me to fulfill the tasks given to me. I am fluent in English and German and also speak Dutch and some Spanish. I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and am able to handle a high workload. I am a very hard worker and fast learner and believe to be an asset to your company and team.
I believe that I will be able to deliver a translation you are a 100% satisfied with and that will meet your standards. I am sure that we will be to build a long lasting work relationship and will be able to work together on many projects in the future.
Growing up biculturally (I’m German but I grew up in Turkey), I have learned 3 languages (German, Turkish & English) like my mother tongue and I have been involved with translation for many years. On top of it, I did a bachelor in Translation Studies at Istanbul University. I love languages, and translation has an inevitable place in my life. I do professional verbal and written translations and I am a multiskilled and reliable translator with the ability to handle problems of the translation process along with excellent negotiation skills. I wish to gain more experience and improve myself continuously.
Многопрофильный, надежный переводчик с доказанной способностью перевода письменных документов с языка оригинала на язык перевода. Моя задача – оказание полного спектра профессиональных переводческих услуг юридическим и физическим лицам. Накопленный опыт и использование современных технологий позволяют соответствовать высоким требованиям, предъявляемым сегодня к переводчикам. Стабильное качество и безупречный сервис – результат многолетних усилий в данной области.