I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I hold a Master's degree in translation and interpretation and have worked professionally for an international trading company as an in-house translator for the past three years. I am confident that I can conduct accurate translation and interpretation in all settings, successfully maintaining meanings, flow and specific characteristics of original words. I am equally competent taking leadership of projects, working autonomously and working in a team environment.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
Detail-oriented translator with extensive experiences in IT, patent, technical, legal and medical interpretaion as well as art and culinary-related texts, equipped with diverse academic backgrounds including Ph.D, MLS, MA and BA in Art History, Korean Studies, Information Science and Engineering.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
- Native Korean speaker with fluency in English.
- Degrees in Urban Engineering, Sociology, and English Translation.
- Senior Instructor at an English school for 5 years.
- Industry experience from publishing and marketing.
- Certificate of qualification from ITT Korea.
Documents of Machinery and Automobile industry (KR>JP, CH>JP) Automobile regulations, Technical materials, Customer questionnaires, Manuals, etc. ⚫ Game Localization(KR>JP, CH>JP) Online games, Smartphone games, Game Manuals, Web pages, QA ,etc. ⚫ Economic Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Contracts, etc. ⚫ General Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Booklets, Web pages, Materials for tourism, Subtitles, etc.
I have been working on translation in a wide range and something helpful for translator life.
I've read lots of classics, midterm & modern arts, subtitles, all related to English literature in my university as an apprentice under my major professor.
Those were ultimately to translate all works in English into Korean and compare existing publications with our works.
With those chances by my professor, as of now, I've been helped in my working.
As a marketer, I have to possess skim and scan skills, correct delivery, and localization as well.
I've been already well-versed in those above, I make decisions quickly and correctly.
Additionally, I love watching movies, so whenever I watch Korean movies, usually I attempt to make English subtitles or vice versa.
But I have never posted those anywhere. It's just for fun.
And affected by my professor, I from time to time compare my subtitles with existing subtitles then figure out my weak points then strengthen those.
Graduated Science High School, Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering in one of the top engineering specialized university, HANYANG Univ. in South Korea, experienced as a plant project engineer for 6 years in global plant engineer division of GS E&C. Experienced in TED series subtitling and transcribing works by using Amara, and transcribing works by using Aegisub. Available full-time work for English to Korean pair of work.
Based on specialized skilled knowledge, I have confident that translation and/or subtitling works from English to Korean would be professionally completed as client's requires.
With these careers and my enthusiastic and proactive personality, full-time ready to commence this work no matter the size of work, and meticulously checked self-inspection according to the National Institute of Korean Language will be made in a timely manner.
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
I am Native Korean, and having lived abroad for over 25 years, I am bilingual in both English and Korean languages. I have senior-level translation experience through working for various MNE clients for over 7 years. Accuracry of translation, competitive pricing and quick turn around is my key to success!
You may reach me at email@example.com
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
JTF/PROZ/JLPT Certified Japanese Professional Translator | Legal | ICO
I'm a native Japanese speaker. I majored in English literature, and received a bachelor's degree from a university in Japan.I have worked as an English-Japanese translator for about 15 years. I also taught students Japanese in Japan. I can translate any type of files into Japanese 100% perfectly.
- Voice Over - Male & Female
- E-commerce, Technology
- WordPress (HTML,JAVA,CSS,TPL, etc Expert )
- Investment, Finance, Real Estate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Apps, Software, Gaming
- Corporate and Investor Relations
- Market Research, Marketing Support
- Human Resources, Training, Resume Services
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
• Native South Korean and professional English-Korean translator
• Extensive scientific and engineering knowledge through a Bachelor's degree in Physics and Information Display
(Semiconductor, LCD, OLED, Plasma Display)
• Working experience in an automotive field and quality department
• Good knowledge of Quality, IT (Programming, Network) and Engineering (Automation, Embedded Systems)
through the training of ISO Certification Auditor Training Course and Building Automation Facility Control
• Tremendous amount of translation and editing experience with high quality and on-time delivery in the law,
business, medical, finance, HR, computer, engineering, fashion field, art, religion
• Comprehensive understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
A generic and objective indicator of my proficiency would be my 2300 SAT and 117 TOEFL.
Though I was born in Korea, I lived in the United States (Virginia, New York) for 7 years, which is equivalent to almost a third of my longevity.
I have 8 years working experience (2013~2018) as a Literary Translator and Advanced Level Educator within a private English education institute.
If you still doubt my abilities, feel free to contact me through my e-mail or Skype.