I am a translator and proofreader with extensive experience and a confirmed ability to translate effectively from Korean to Russian and vice versa. I have 10+ years of translation experience in various subjects, including Tourism/Travel, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics/Finance, IT, Construction...
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I'm an independent freelancer book translator(English to Korean) and former book editor. I translated more than 25 non-fiction books. I specialize in wine and food. I translated The World Atlas of Wine(6th) by Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson, which is very renowned wine reference book, into Korean. I am pretty sure that I am the very best Korean translator on wine. Travel and culture is my another speciality. However, of course, I'm good at almost all general subjects. I've also worked for many commercial translation assignments. More than 15 years of work experience.
Korean native that was raised in the UK and South Korea, I have been bilingual my whole life and started teaching language at the age of 11. Korea Institute of Interpretation and Translation hired me on as a novice translator when I was 16 years old and since then I have worked for different language service providers and clientele.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
Detail-oriented translator with extensive experiences in IT, patent, technical, legal and medical interpretaion as well as art and culinary-related texts, equipped with diverse academic backgrounds including Ph.D, MLS, MA and BA in Art History, Korean Studies, Information Science and Engineering.
I'm an Eng-Kor and Kor-Eng translator who currently lives in Hanoi, Vietnam. I have experiences in translating NDA, MOU, Sales/Purchasing/Rental contracts, QA and QC documents, and others while I worked for leading company in the PSA tape industry. I also dealt with real estate, ERP, trading, logistics, HR, accounting and so much more as projects.
- Native Korean speaker with fluency in English.
- Degrees in Urban Engineering, Sociology, and English Translation.
- Senior Instructor at an English school for 5 years.
- Industry experience from publishing and marketing.
- Certificate of qualification from ITT Korea.
Specialties (for Translation); Business Management, Financing, Banking, Economics, Accounting, Taxation, International Trading, Business,Other IT, Travel & Tourism Translation Language Pair; English into Korean & Korean into English Education Apr. 2002. Keller Online Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Masters of Accounting & Financing Management course) Feb. 1992. Bachelor in Economics Kyung-hee University, Seoul, Korea Major Translation & Interpretation Work Experience < Corporate Documents & Materials > 2011.2 TESCO Risk Assessment Questionnaire Guidance (EN>KR) 2010. 12 EMC Velocity Partner Guidance (EN>KR) 2010. 4 Expert Survey for Intelligent Transport System in Columbia - Korea Expressway Corporation (KR > EN) 2010. 4 Shure Wireless System Manual (EN>KR) 2009.6~8 Financial Accounting for Lenders (EN>KR) (Over 500,000 words) 2009. 3 GE Healthcare Global Quality Work Instruction (EN>KR) 2009. 2 Global Economic Monitor January 2009, IIF (EN>KR) 2009.
Documents of Machinery and Automobile industry (KR>JP, CH>JP) Automobile regulations, Technical materials, Customer questionnaires, Manuals, etc. ⚫ Game Localization(KR>JP, CH>JP) Online games, Smartphone games, Game Manuals, Web pages, QA ,etc. ⚫ Economic Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Contracts, etc. ⚫ General Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Booklets, Web pages, Materials for tourism, Subtitles, etc.
I have been working on translation in a wide range and something helpful for translator life.
I've read lots of classics, midterm & modern arts, subtitles, all related to English literature in my university as an apprentice under my major professor.
Those were ultimately to translate all works in English into Korean and compare existing publications with our works.
With those chances by my professor, as of now, I've been helped in my working.
As a marketer, I have to possess skim and scan skills, correct delivery, and localization as well.
I've been already well-versed in those above, I make decisions quickly and correctly.
Additionally, I love watching movies, so whenever I watch Korean movies, usually I attempt to make English subtitles or vice versa.
But I have never posted those anywhere. It's just for fun.
And affected by my professor, I from time to time compare my subtitles with existing subtitles then figure out my weak points then strengthen those.
I had been working for European / American companies for 30 years mainly for sales, marketing and business operation in industrial B2B businesses, then am now working as a freelance translator and interpreter for various industries and products.
Translator (English - Korean) ❘ Digital Marketing
- Graduated with Bachelors degrees in Linguistics and Professional Writing
- Translation/Transcreation/localization EN-KR
- More than 5 years of experience
My expertise lies in translating websites & marketing videos to increase customer engagement, but I also have a lot of experience rewriting and translating product descriptions, user manuals, legal and medical documents. Hire me. You will receive high quality work which is all done manually, within the given deadline.
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile, and I look forward to working with you.
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
As an in-house translator, I've worked in various fields and departments, working with overseas clients and vendors, for the past 10 years.
I am very passionate about languages, so I have a good understanding of English, Chinese (plus an intermediate level of Spanish, German, and Japanese) and the rules of Korean orthography.
Enthusiasm for translation, movies, and TV dramas made me complete a six-month course at a subtitling institution last year.
I am very diligent, I work on holidays and weekends.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Born and raised in Korea. Attended the high school and the university in North America. 2 years of translation experience at Samsung Electronics and Harvard Business Review. I specialize in IT, technology, science, business, finance, economics, academic journal, and music. I endeavor to precisely convey the meaninf of the targeted text to provide high-quality trnaslations to my customers within a given amount of time.
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
I am a self-driven, reliable, and trustworthy translator
While Korean is my native tongue, I read, write, and speak English on an idiomatic level. I have vast amounts of translation experience in all parts of the world including Ireland, the United States, Cambodia, and elsewhere.
I have translated from Korean to English in written and spoken form for textile companies, elementary and middle-school textbooks, and media interviews, to name just a few.
I am a perfectionist who always delivers the highest quality work. With my native Korean abilities and fluent English, I ensure that the meaning of what is being translated is accurate and clear.
JTF/PROZ/JLPT Certified Japanese Professional Translator | Legal | ICO
I'm a native Japanese speaker. I majored in English literature, and received a bachelor's degree from a university in Japan.I have worked as an English-Japanese translator for about 15 years. I also taught students Japanese in Japan. I can translate any type of files into Japanese 100% perfectly.
- Voice Over - Male & Female
- E-commerce, Technology
- WordPress (HTML,JAVA,CSS,TPL, etc Expert )
- Investment, Finance, Real Estate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Apps, Software, Gaming
- Corporate and Investor Relations
- Market Research, Marketing Support
- Human Resources, Training, Resume Services
Have experience living in the U.S.A. the republic of South Africa, and China for 10 years. I also have working experience as a SNS marketer, English teacher, and Researcher. I have translated/proofread for IT companies such as Wix.com and booking.com.
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.