Hi, I'm a native Korean with pretty fluent English(Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking-US, UK) skills, which have been developed from long years of professional experiences at Semiconductor and Flat Panel Display industry.
I was leading the World-wide first and best memory chips at Samsung electronics, an expert in product design and verification, analysis and customer application/promotions. I worked with lots of overseas customers and partners to pursue the global business success, and moved to Intel Co. and led the Asia Pacific Flat panel display Technical marketing role, my English was jumping up dramatically from Intel and following Cadence design system and Edwards Vacuum life.
My translation areas cover Technical Patent, IT, Equipment and etc, and am writing very in detail for clients to understand very well, and know what the right terms and sentences are for the objects.
Look forward to working with you. Thanks.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
An English-Korean linguist with a great knowledge of physics, Python, and marketing. Working as a freelance translator/transcreator at
Lilt covering various materials including marketing and transcreation. Volunteering as an English-Korean translator & reviewer for TED,
creating and reviewing subtitles for inspiring food-for-thought videos.
A former event organizer and a manager of one of the busiest Korean restaurants in Sydney, possessing great management and
communication skills. Performs exceptionally under pressure and tight deadlines.
Actively seeking opportunities for professional growth with a special interest in marketing and subtitle translation.
Documents of Machinery and Automobile industry (KR>JP, CH>JP) Automobile regulations, Technical materials, Customer questionnaires, Manuals, etc. ⚫ Game Localization(KR>JP, CH>JP) Online games, Smartphone games, Game Manuals, Web pages, QA ,etc. ⚫ Economic Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Contracts, etc. ⚫ General Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Booklets, Web pages, Materials for tourism, Subtitles, etc.
Graduated Science High School, Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering in one of the top engineering specialized university, HANYANG Univ. in South Korea, experienced as a plant project engineer for 6 years in global plant engineer division of GS E&C. Experienced in TED series subtitling and transcribing works by using Amara, and transcribing works by using Aegisub. Available full-time work for English to Korean pair of work.
Based on specialized skilled knowledge, I have confident that translation and/or subtitling works from English to Korean would be professionally completed as client's requires.
With these careers and my enthusiastic and proactive personality, full-time ready to commence this work no matter the size of work, and meticulously checked self-inspection according to the National Institute of Korean Language will be made in a timely manner.
As an international student who jumped around various cities in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong to name a few), I have a pretty good grasp of English, Mandarin and my mother tongue Korean. I take interest in various subjects, especially in the science and technology sector, and will be proceeding to doing a doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering. I am actively reading new papers and patents, so do not hesitate if you need translation in this aspect!
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
• Native South Korean and professional English-Korean translator
• Extensive scientific and engineering knowledge through a Bachelor's degree in Physics and Information Display
(Semiconductor, LCD, OLED, Plasma Display)
• Working experience in an automotive field and quality department
• Good knowledge of Quality, IT (Programming, Network) and Engineering (Automation, Embedded Systems)
through the training of ISO Certification Auditor Training Course and Building Automation Facility Control
• Tremendous amount of translation and editing experience with high quality and on-time delivery in the law,
business, medical, finance, HR, computer, engineering, fashion field, art, religion
• Comprehensive understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED TRANSLATOR & BLOGGER
Translating English text into Korean version in accuracy and beauty; also vice versa
• CAT tool (Fluency), Computer Proficiency to make creative use of computer software as needed: Windows, Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Install and update software.
• Certificate from Dae-Han Translation Development Institute in South Korea as of completing its translator training program and test.
• Experiences of translating various documents such as biomedical, medical, engineering, science, technical manual, Christian theology, business letter, research material, commercial booklet, etc.
• Detail-Oriented and Organizational Management creating documents, filing, maintaining.
Hello, I am an English-Korean translator.
Selected clients in the gaming industry include Hothead Games, Backflip Studios, Murka, King, Outerminds Inc., Hi-Rez, Toylogic, Machine Zone, Perfect World Entertainment, Smule, Ndemic Creations.
Selected clients in the publishing industry include Wisdom House, ByBooks, Book Of My Life, Needle Book, Chosun and Books, Bulikwang.
I am currently a monthly contributor for Computer Arts Magazine Korean editions.
I was previously a monthly contributor for Lonely Planet Magazine Korean editions.
Feel free to get in touch for collaborations.