Five years involvement in the field of translation. Translated roughly 300,000 words in the last 18 months through agencies and some private clients. I also have experience with subtitle translation. My CAT tool of choice is SmartCat, but I also have skills in using Trados, MateCat and Google Translator Toolkit.
My portfolio that includes my CV and some of my translation samples can be accessed from this link for your reference and further consideration.
Nadiah is a 100% native Malay speaker where Malay is really her everyday language. She have worked on website localization, translation, editing, proofreading and LQA for Pinterest, Dropbox, Microsoft, also translation, editing and proofreading in business management, advertisement, certificates and other fields for her former and current clients. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (major in Finance). She is able to complete the task by the deadline, with excellent quality. She is available at any day, any time, and can start working on any projects as soon as required.
100% human translation so that texts will sound natural in both languages. I can do translation, subtitling and transcription of audio/video in both languages. My area of expertise includes but not limited to business, insurance, customer service, call centre, email correspondence, social media, marketing, finance and travel.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
I am Nordin, a professional Arabic/Malay & English translator and native Malay speaker from Malaysia. I graduated with a BA in Arabic as Second Language from Kolej University Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS), Malaysia.
I have 3 years of experience as a Arabic/English - Malay Translator. My work before this consists of translating, editing, and proofreading documents. I always update my work progress to my client to make sure the work run on smoothly. I always give 100% on every job I do.
I will provide quality and manual translation for the following language pairs:
✔ English <> Malay / Bahasa Melayu
✔ Arabic <> English
✔ Arabic <> Malay / Bahasa Melayu