I would like to work as a Freelance Translator and would like you to be considered for your organization. I am sure that may knowledge in translation from English to Malay will be very beneficial for your organization and I will surely be an asset to your company.
Here is a summary of my experience and knowledge:
• More than 3 years of experience in working as a translator and I cannot see myself working in any other field because I enjoy my work.
• Excellent communication skills and keep enhancing them as they are important in this field and I bring this in my work everyday.
• I am confident and positive personality and this makes it easier for people to get along with me. In translating, personality is as important as the ability to translate the language that is being written or spoken.
Thank you so much for considering my application.
I am a native Malay speaker with engineering and corporate sales and marketing background. I am highly experienced working with various types of content in both English and Malay language for more than 15 years servicing local and multinational companies in Malaysia. I work as a freelance translator, editor and transcriber with excellent communication skills and work ethics, consistently producing timely, reliable, and quality output for clients at all times. The translation is done with the utmost care!
My name is Nasrun, and i am a freelance translator for English - Malay. I grew up in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am a native Malay speaker with excellent proficiency in the English language.
Currently, my main profession is a PhD Researcher focusing on Textile Woven Composite for Aerospace Application. My works involved the utilization of functional skills in project management, research & development, technical writing, data analysis, and article content review.
I have begun part-time translation work since 2017 during my Master study involved document translation for English - Malay - English for a general document, thesis abstract, and science article. My client's background is mostly among peer-colleague academia and students.
Feel free to discuss with me for any freelance translation work in the future !
I started translating academic thesis in 2016 from English into Malay language while completing my Master of Science. Later, in 2018 I decided to become a full-time freelance Malay/English translator. Even though my experience in the translation industry is less than 5 years, however my experience and knowledge, especially in engineering and sciences, are my advantages.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!