Я имею сертификат о знании польского языка на уровне С2 и Карту Поляка. Знание польского, русского и украинского языков во всех областях на высоком уровне, а также других иностранных языков.
Я принимал участие в различных образовательных проектах в Польше и России, а также проходил обучение в польских и российских вузах, где получил широкое гуманитарное образование.
С 2008 года я профессионально занимаюсь письменными и устными переводами. В качестве устного переводчика я успешно сотрудничал с рядом клиентов, в том числе ИКЕА и X5-Group. Участвовал в переговорах при сделках с недвижимостью, на бизнес-переговорах по производству высокодисперсных порошков металлов, переводил на международных молодёжных форумах, сопровождал консультанта по логистике, а также работал устным переводчиком на фабрике по производству мебели, на фабрике «Тойота» и т.д.
Предлагаю услуги по созданию субтитров (работал с программой SubtitleEdit), транскрипции и переводу аудио- и видеозаписей, письменному переводу.
Freelancer with over 15 years of experience of working for big and small companies, agencies and universities.
I'm fast, detail-oriented and flexible. And also very nice :)
I'm from Lodz, Poland, but currently studying political science in Lisbon.
I read a lot, and I look at photographs a lot.
Aficionado of good hip-hop.
I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
Detail-oriented translator offering 5 years of experience. Successful at maintaining meaning, flow and specific characteristics of original words when translating documents or spoken words. Able to converse easily in 4 languages.
I have finished MA studies in Philology and Translation, currently I work in translation office in Warsaw. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian, I am also fluent in English and Polish. I live in Poland for 5 years already.
I'm a professional Polish/Russian/English translator and Polish is my native language. I'm able to deliver very high quality translations in very short time.I gained my experience while working for a translation company in Warsaw and as a Freelance translator in many different projects. I'm characterized by a very serious approach towards my work and I never exceed the deadline. Translation is more about creativity. One has to find the proper words in such way that the sentence not only would be logical, but it will also sound natural and intelligent. While translating I try my best to preserve all feelings and ideas of the original text.
I'm a certified English<>Polish translator working in a couple of language pairs since 2006. My past projects include different fields, from academic and marketing to technical texts and my cv contains only some of my past projects (have worked for Amazon, Booking.com, Caterpillar, GE, UN agenda, international think-tanks, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of Defence and hundreds of other clients) - details, references, free sample, VAT invoice are available at request. I can use Trados or other software, if necessary; my standard rate is 0,04-0,05 USD/word, daily output up to around 5000 words. In case of long-term cooperation, rates and details are negotiable.
Feel free to contact, kind regards
I'm an aspiring translator who just finished my studies. I graduated from the University of Warsaw, Institute in English Studies, with a major in linguistics, more particularly Translation Studies. My MA thesis resolved around game localisation but I also completed two internships in a translation company where I was responsible for translating various business texts.
Hello everyone! My name is Zuzanna Bućko and I'm a Polish translator and copywriter. I translate theater dramas but not only. I love making sure people can understand what surrounds them and discover our world better. That is why I also translate all the variety of non-specialised and specialised texts in different fields.
Over 20 years of experience in translations and interpretations, simultaneous and consecutive. More than 10,000 pages of translated documents, never a SINGLE rejection (requests for corrections/alterations do not apply). Over 1,000 days of interpretation.
Clients comprise big international players, inter alia:
Mittal Steel, Philip Morris, Kimberly Clark, World Bank, HypoVereinsBank, Ford Motor Poland, Bridgestone Corporation, BP, Opel, Microsoft, Nestle, LG, Ricoh, SAS, HP, Castrol, Pfizer, Danfoss
I have been dealing with several different professions so far.
At the beginning I worked as a teacher at Primary School. Then I worked for a company in whcih I was responsible for hte following issues:
- -Making payrolls.
- entering invoices in the books,
- drawing up and sending documents and e-documents to governmental offices,
- translations (written and oral) and interpreting (during business meetings).
Year later I began to work for my present job where I mainly have similar duties as in my previous job but, apart from them, I had to master some more:
- maintaining good business relations with current business partners,
- accepting and fulfiling purchase orders,
- coordinating the whole process from the order to the shipment of a given product,
- coordinating shipments,
- finding new business partners worldwide,
- keeping export documents,
- participation in international trade fairs.
I am a dedicated Polish copywriter, translator and proofreader.
I am passionate about copywriting, and I am a co-owner of travel blog. On daily basis, I speak and write mainly in Polish. Since I started working as a freelancer, I have written and translated a variety of articles in Polish about health, travel and gambling.
I am highly experienced in both spoken and written communication. I am serious about my work and believe in good communication and confidentiality. Client satisfaction and quality work are my top priorities.
I offer services in the field of translation, transcription, text editing and copywriting.
I have 11 years’ experience in translating materials related mostly to technology, mechanics, engineering, construction, vehicles (including vessels), as well as navy and ballistics.
I also specialize in the fields of; marketing, law, EU documentation, communication, fashion, psychology, sociology, religion, etc.
My language combinations are;
English <> Polish
Italian > Polish
Russian > Polish
Web page: http://poletranslator.weebly.com/
As you will see from my cv, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, mostly in companies where I was not just the admin but also customer service advisor, technology whiz, seller, buyer, cashier and marketing guru. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where every project is different, that was one of the reasons why I decided to become a freelance translator and writer. The other reason was my impeccable excellence in the subject of language, which I perceive as an exciting tool in delivering desired results. I am passionate about language and translation; Love to learn new words and ways of expression. Perhaps I’m lucky since writing and translation are both my hobby and work.
My professional and personal merits include:
• Proficiency in using the newest technologies and tools (including SDL Trados, Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS),
• Strong experience as a Translator/Proofreader/Writer,
• Knowledge of Development, Testing, Localization, and SEO tactics as well as a thirst for keeping up to date with new technologies in the market,
• Excessive background in IT, market and business development, customer service, and E-Commerce,
• Natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within the ever changing market,
• High literacy and numeracy, with advanced Microsoft Office skills,
• Skilfulness to prioritize efficiently,
• Passion and understanding of communicating through social media with an engaging tone,
• Meticulous approach to organization and state of the art timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines,
• Team player who collaborates along with a can do attitude and can work independently if needed.
Since three years I’ve been pursuing a career of a writer and translator, running own translation agency and doing my PhD in Philosophy at University of Warsaw, Poland. I’ve written and translated a huge variety of texts including literary, scientific, and commercial; legal and official documents; as well as ads, apps, and websites (please check my portfolio).
Apart from being flexible, responsive and creative, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to written and visual presentation, so will consult fuzzy and difficult wordings and triple check every line translated and written.
Last but certainly not least, I want you to know that in the course of my professional career, I’ve learned the English manner and the art and ethic of customer service at Grant and Cutler bookshop in the heart of London.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, London
ENGLISH to POLISH freelance translator, proof-reader, editor, web-sites localisation
I am English to Polish freelance translator, native language – Polish.
Currently I am studying at University College London (Specialised Translation Scientific, Technical and Medical Msc, 2017-2018).
I am looking for new opportunities: small and medium translation projects (max. 500-5000 words), MEDICAL and SCIENCE translations, proofreading, web-sites localisation or MT editing.
I work with WordFast at the moment, but can use other CAT tools. I would be very happy to translate medical and science texts, but can also work with banking and financial and general texts (please see my CV attached).
My translation related work experience includes 4 years of working in banking sector (Barclays and HSBC): translations, interpreting (banking, mortgages, insurance, other).
Ассистент кафедры прикладной лингвистики Восточноевропейского национального университета имени Леси Украинки (г. Луцк, Украина, 2016 - настоящее время)
Специалист отдела международных отношений Восточноевропейского национального университета имени Леси Украинки (г. Луцк, Украина, 2011 - настоящее время)
Преподаватель английского языка в Колледже технологий, бизнеса и права (г. Луцк, Украина, 2014-2015)
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, Уотфорд
Проживаю в Великобритании много лет.Знание языка в различных сферах на высоком уровне.Сертификаты различных курсов, пройденых в Великобритании.Таких как: Оказание первой помощи,ОБЖ,Уровень 1 по защите информации,правильное общение с людьми различных уровней,религий и националтстей.<br>
Бакалавр по специальности "Мировая экономика" в РФ.<br>
Опыт работы в автокомпании,опыт ведения частного бизнеса,руководящие должности в сфере обслуживания на территории Великобритании.Обладаю авторским правом на территории РФ.Знание русского языка как родного. <br>
Кроме английского в совершенстве владею польским языком,на высоком уровне сербским и болгарским языками.<br>
85% понимание остальных восточноевропейских языков.<br>
Никогда не уклоняюсь от работы.О зарплате всегда можно договориться.<br>
Считаю,что главное это обоюдное уважение.
I am an experienced legal linguist and sworn translator. I have a degree in Polish law and strong academic background in American and English law. I have worked with law firms, public bodies, NGOs, academics and translation agencies from all over the world. Over the years I have gained a strong reputation for excellent quality, time-responsiveness and dedication. My professional portfolio includes books and academic papers, briefs submitted to the ECtHR and top Polish courts, legal textbooks and globally circulated reports.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
I am a translator in language pairs: Czech-Polish, Slovak-Polish and English-Polish. I strongly believe in work ethics, productivity and punctuality. I only translate into my native language because it gives me a natural advantage of understanding the language to the core. I only work with editable source files (no .pdf files, no scans, no images).
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, Totnes
I am a native Polish translator based in the UK. I specialise in marketing, business, e-commerce and creative translation.
I offer translation, proofreading, transcreation and post-editing services.
My daily average capacity is 2000 words.
Professional translation experience:
• E-commerce – product listings, marketing texts, user manuals and documentation for a large online wholesaler
• Electronics – marketing texts, user manuals for small electronics and household devices
• Beauty & cosmetics – product listings for skincare and hair products
• Clothing & fashion – website texts for sportswear brands, stock lists for online shops, website translation for a luxury watch shop
• Cooking & culinary – marketing materials for cooking accessories and food products, manuals, recipes, articles
• Games – marketing texts and game descriptions for online gaming platform, marketing texts and game manuals for educational toys and board games
• Travel & tourism – marketing texts and articles