I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
I'm a professional Polish/Russian/English translator and Polish is my native language. I'm able to deliver very high quality translations in very short time.I gained my experience while working for a translation company in Warsaw and as a Freelance translator in many different projects. I'm characterized by a very serious approach towards my work and I never exceed the deadline. Translation is more about creativity. One has to find the proper words in such way that the sentence not only would be logical, but it will also sound natural and intelligent. While translating I try my best to preserve all feelings and ideas of the original text.
I'm a certified English<>Polish translator working in a couple of language pairs since 2006. My past projects include different fields, from academic and marketing to technical texts and my cv contains only some of my past projects (have worked for Amazon, Booking.com, Caterpillar, GE, UN agenda, international think-tanks, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of Defence and hundreds of other clients) - details, references, free sample, VAT invoice are available at request. I can use Trados or other software, if necessary; my standard rate is 0,04-0,05 USD/word, daily output up to around 5000 words. In case of long-term cooperation, rates and details are negotiable.
Feel free to contact, kind regards
English | Polish Translator: medical, technical and other
I guarantee acurate English to Polish and Polish to English translation and transcription. I focus on TECHNICAL, MEDICAL, SCIENTIFICAL translation, however I am capable of performing variety of different tasks and translations. Why is that exceed at my work? First, I am a graduate engineer, who is also studying medicine. I acquired postgraduate diploma in translation too.
With more than three years of experience in translator's work, I have gained precision in translating the following areas:
• Medical, pharmacy & healthcare
• Technical translation
• Research & science
• Manuals (specialised mechanical equipment, household products, information for safety at work, etc.)
I proofread too and give a professional opinion on the quality of the work of other translators.
I am Localization Engineer and translator/proofreader (English into Polish). Freelancer based in Poland.
• SDL TRADOS Certified
• key person at PureFluent, responsible for Memsource implementation in PureFluent processes.
I am translating software strings, medical, technical, pharmaceutical, chemical texts and general texts.
I was translating for such companies like Chattanooga Group (software localization), Philips, Teva, Oridion, Microsoft, UK Ministry of Justice, video processing field, Health and Safety texts for Latta Farm.
I am experienced user of TRADOS and SDLx (SDL certified).
My education is: mathematician with experience of work at Biomedical Engineering Department of Emory Medical School and Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, have been working also at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
My main interest as mathematician was biomathematics, especially application of delayed differential equations to analyse cancer growth.
As you will see from my cv, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, mostly in companies where I was not just the admin but also customer service advisor, technology whiz, seller, buyer, cashier and marketing guru. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where every project is different, that was one of the reasons why I decided to become a freelance translator and writer. The other reason was my impeccable excellence in the subject of language, which I perceive as an exciting tool in delivering desired results. I am passionate about language and translation; Love to learn new words and ways of expression. Perhaps I’m lucky since writing and translation are both my hobby and work.
My professional and personal merits include:
• Proficiency in using the newest technologies and tools (including SDL Trados, Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS),
• Strong experience as a Translator/Proofreader/Writer,
• Knowledge of Development, Testing, Localization, and SEO tactics as well as a thirst for keeping up to date with new technologies in the market,
• Excessive background in IT, market and business development, customer service, and E-Commerce,
• Natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within the ever changing market,
• High literacy and numeracy, with advanced Microsoft Office skills,
• Skilfulness to prioritize efficiently,
• Passion and understanding of communicating through social media with an engaging tone,
• Meticulous approach to organization and state of the art timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines,
• Team player who collaborates along with a can do attitude and can work independently if needed.
Since three years I’ve been pursuing a career of a writer and translator, running own translation agency and doing my PhD in Philosophy at University of Warsaw, Poland. I’ve written and translated a huge variety of texts including literary, scientific, and commercial; legal and official documents; as well as ads, apps, and websites (please check my portfolio).
Apart from being flexible, responsive and creative, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to written and visual presentation, so will consult fuzzy and difficult wordings and triple check every line translated and written.
Last but certainly not least, I want you to know that in the course of my professional career, I’ve learned the English manner and the art and ethic of customer service at Grant and Cutler bookshop in the heart of London.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
I work as a freelancer and run my own, small translation company. I mostly work with technical and academic texts, also legal is required.
12 years of experience, good rates, better speed. Extremely reliable.
I am an experienced translator of IT, technical and financial document, with many translations in my portfolio.
Below are my main jobs from my lifetime of experience.
— Training materials for Newell Rubbermaid for the implementation of selected SAP modules in Polish facilities. (Word and PowerPoint files)
— User interface of SAP modules for a major logistics company (SAPGUI)
— User interface for a minor update of Epicor ERP platform (Passolo, exported using a home-made script o MemoQ)
— User interface for the LeanLogistics software used to coordinate complex corporate logistics
— User interface and documentation for an Open-Xchange groupware platform
— Various materials for various IBM products (e.g. WebSphere, AIX
I am a Polish-English and English-Polish translator with over 30 years of intense practice in the trade. English and Slavic (Polish and Russian) linguist with separate graduate diplomas in these respective areas of studies from respectable universities in Poland and the USA. I have perfected my command of English to a near native level both through in-depth studies and language and cultural immersion in English-speaking communities in the USA and other countries abroad. Translating documents crisply and most accurately on my own gives me lots of unmatched satisfaction which I could not ever derive from elsewhere. Working just for myself apparently suits me best and is the closest to my character. I also have strengthened my capabilities and skills through intense work experience in various roles in corporate environments, which allows me now to serve all my individual clients best no matter how special their texts would be. I always strive to make the client happy with my work results.
Hello everyone !
Currently working as a fraud and payments analyst in one of the biggest Igaming companies Kindred Plc.
Thanks to my fluent skills in different languages I'm controlling different markets in different languages such us Polish, French and English.
Born in Poland, but lived most of my life in France where I finished my studies and obtained my degree in international marketing and management. Through my whole life my linguistic skills were always my biggest asset. Thanks to traveling and living in different cultures my translation skills moved on a higher level meeting your demands and providing not only a simple word by word translation .
Looking forward to working with you !