I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
Medical doctor, translating since 2010 (all types of medical texts and various other topics). Fluent in English, French, and German, and well-versed in Croatian. My native language is Slovene. Computer savvy: In my translation work, I use various text, data analysis, and design applications.
Throughout my career, I have translated different types of texts:
- Translation of business correspondence from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of subtitles for different television shows/films from English into Slovene
- Translation of various technical and legal documents (instruction manuals for home appliances, agricultural machinery and physiotherapy equipment, contracts, forms, certificates) from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various fashion, home and sports products (clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, kitchen utensils, bedding etc.) from English into Slovene
- Translation of various cosmetics texts (marketing, products, professional magazine) from English/German into Slovene
- Translation of websites for various companies from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various medical texts from English/German into Slovene
I was born and raised in Slovenia, where I started learning foreign languages at a very young age. I quickly developed a passion for multiculturalism and cultural competence, and learning and using foreign languages soon became my everyday life. I obtained my undergraduate degree at the University of Ljubljana, with a concentration in International Relations. My studies included a year of study abroad at the University of Copenhagen. My academic success was recognized with the prestigious Prešeren Award by the University of Ljubljana. This is the highest distinction to be given to a student in the field of art and science. The knowledge I gained during my Bachelors Degree created awareness within me of making a bigger difference with my life. I started my advanced academic journey in Chicago, where I earned the Masters of Science in International Public Service.
In addition to living in both rural and urban settings, poverty-stricken and rich neighborhoods on three different continent