I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I am a native Swahili speaker fluent in English with work experiences of over seven years in linguistic fields including translation, editing, proofreading and language teaching. Professionally I am a linguist, I have a Bachelor Degree in Language Studies specialising in English and (Ki)Swahili languages. I am capable in translating English<>Swahili.
I am a professional multi-lingual translator with over 8 years of experience.
I specialize in English<>Arabic, French, Urdu, Hindi, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Swahili translations.
Along with accurate and high quality translations, I also provide editing, proofreading and MTPE services.
I have worked for companies like Amazon, Learning Dollars, Hello English, LinguaArabic, Translate-this, IFA media and many more over the past 6 years.
Kindly check out my portfolio for work samples. Looking forward to working with you. Thank you.
• Native Speaker of Swahili Language
• Multilingual: Fluent in English & French
• Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Internet
• Varied work experience; Swahili language consultant, 4 years work experience
• Ability to articulate communication and convert to new language in verbal or written format.
• Ability to interact with clients from diverse economic background in various types of settings.
• Ability to interpret and translate oral information to written form and vice versa
- Am a lawyer and a good translator of English into Swahili. Have enough experience of doing translation for more than 7 years since 2011.
- i am a hardworking person and who always deliver in time and observes quality in is works.
My name is George Ochieng Ouko. An Electrician who changed career in 2015 to Freelancing. After college, I was lucky to get employed as an Electrician.Through online learning and upgrading, I managed to change my career path to remote online in 2004 when I first joined computer college then joined online College learning freelancing. Since then, I have kept the learning trend to date to keep up with the ever evolving Industry.
I am eager to learn, Determined, Adaptable, patient, Hard worker, Problem solver, Quick learner and have Positive attitude.
my hobbies are Reading, Football and Watching movies.
Had the best grades in Swahili language on 2002 at high school. Joined Internationat Bible Students Association in 2011 as a translator. Took a Translation Techniques Course (TTC) and handled Swahili and other language groups in East Africa as a trainer.
Coordinated language teams at departmental level.
SWAHILI REPORTER/PRESENTER– NATION MEDIA GROUP – JUNE 2015 – JUNE 2016
• Generating ideas for stories and features and following leads from news agencies, the police, the public, press conferences and other sources.
• Researching, verifying and collating evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources such as the internet, archives, databases, etc.
• Writing scripts for bulletins, headlines and reports and producing complete packages for broa
• Providing directorial input, advising crews on what to film or record.
• Preparing and presenting material 'on air' for both pre-recorded and live pieces.
• Identifying potential interviewees, briefing them, preparing interview questions and conducting both live and recorded interviews;
• Managing and updating all social media platforms.
• Advising supervisor on new trends in online tools, applications, channels, design & strategy.
• Executing & monitoring clients’ social media communication campaigns and monitoring revenue.
• Updating and maintaining Nation media Group websites on daily basis.