Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With over 8 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc. my customers have never been dissatisfied with translation services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English - Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication.
*Able to handle large projects within very tight deadlines.
- Business: Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Invesment, Transport...
- Education, Training Materials
- IT, System, software localization: ERP, accounting system...
- Gaming localization: betting, sport games, action games, adventure/strategy games
- Graduated from top 1st Business school in Vietnam with Good Results and expertise in the listed fields.
- Ceritifed with Supply Chain & Finance Knowledge by VILAS.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (guru in Excel & Powerpoint), Adobe Package (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in the fields of Finance & Accounting (for a F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (for a consulting firm)
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Regarding my general experiences, for five years, I worked in the fields of Market Research (with Taylor Nelson Sofres Vietnam) and Marketing (with United International Pharma). Having been an international student, I have deep understanding of both Western and Vietnamese education systems as well as educational materials.
Regarding my education, I got my BA from California State University, Fullerton (USA) in 2012 upon high school completion in Vietnam.
Now being a freelance translator, I have been taking on Vietnamese<>English interpretation, translation, proofreading, subtitling, and transcription projects with local and international language agencies, as well as with private entities. I've translated 1,000,000 words, subtitled/transcribed 1,500 minutes, proofreaded 100,000 words, and interpreted 50 hours in the topics of Media, Marketing, Market Research, Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare/Medical, Legal, IT, Trading / Finance, etc. for approximately 100 companies worldwide.
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
Hi, the name' is Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/proofreader since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I work with English & Vietnamese, I have experienced working with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist, with specialized tools of course. I also experience in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
I started working as a freelance translator and interpreter since 2010, being a student, and to the present this job has brought me much of experience and skills that supports my teaching Russian as a foreign language in university.
I have experience with Translating legal documents, Proofreading, Interpreting, Medical, Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Environment, IT, Science and Technology, etc.
1. Medical, pharmaceutical: 400+ pages A4;
2. Criminal cases: 300+ pages A4;
3. Game + IT: above 600k words;
4. Business Contract + Financial reports: 200+ pages A4.
Из-за конфиденциальности, я не могу публиковать переводы разных проектов. Количество слов, объем перевода и оценки клиетов - это подтверждение моей работы.
Я удалю переводы через год с момента получения зарплаты от клиета/заказчика.
Все подробные информации, смотрите, пожалуйста в Резюме или CV в части Portfolio.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global
Имею опыт работы в международных компаниях и государственных учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
1. Certified Professional Translator by Proz.com with high evaluations from worldwide privileged agencies: http://www.proz.com/wwa/591572
2. Bachelor of Translation. Graduated at the highest second position.
3. 14 years of experience providing services for big names of end clients including Microsoft, Intel, HP, Heineken, Ralph Lauren, Maersk Line, Singapore Tourism, etc.
4. Bachelor of Laws
5. Certificate of Marketing
6. Winner of provincial prizes on Vietnamese and English languages during schools
7. Copywriter and reporter on IT and advertising copies.
8. Responsive, punctual, careful, responsible.
I had worked with scientific books and papers, but my passion is game, so I had done a lot of game in-depth articles. Thus, I'm capable to translate game related topic like psychology, finance, engineering, etc...
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
Excellent simultaneous interpreters for conferences, specialized on IT and telecommunication (with solid background on telecom and IT technology).
Translated six books (published) from English to Vietnamese, including The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Daver and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
Born in a bilingual family, I grew up speaking English and Vietnamese as my native language, with Japanese mastered after coming to Japan for further studies. I have worked as a Vietnamese - Japanese interpreter and right now, would like to build up my experiences as a professional translator. If you need your documents in finance, marketing, general business and traveling translated, don't hesitate to contact me.
I've been a freelance interpreter and translator since 2014 and I am building up my linguistic confidence every step I go. I enjoy working in educational, medical and Christian environments where my strength can grow and be reinforced. I always thrive on proficiency in leadership and responsibility, excellent interaction with clients and teammates, and strong communication skills.
For EN-VN I have a small team to support me.
For RU-VN pairs I work with a Russian friend who is also a specialist in this translation field. We have been working in this field for a long time and we translate almost every day.
Some translations are big projects in some years, for example all law documents about Russian Vodka, which were sent to National Office Of Intellectual Property Of Vietnam (http://banquyen.net/tin-tuc-ban-quyen/stolichnaya-vamoskovskaya-hai-thuong-hieu-vodka-da-thuoc-ve-nuoc-nga/). Some translations you can easily find on net, for example the website of National University of Science and Technology "MISIS" (MISIS) http://en.misis.ru/vn/ and others.
In these days, we often translate websites for ICO and cryptocurrencies, for example the whitepaper of Neurochain.
Hello, with appreciation.
I am Linh Dang, a translator from Vietnam. As a native speaker of Vietnamese having an advanced English proficiency, I am working with English - Vietnamese translation and vice versa.
My working subjects include formal papers and contents for localization.
I work most comfortably with materials involved with basic science, computer science, economics, and business. However, no matter what field the work belongs to, I always demand myself to produce the best possible products.
Look forward to cooperating with you in future!
I'm currently a student of English Language at Hanoi University and expected to graduate in June 2020.
As a freelance subtitle translator for VCTV for one year, I'm pretty much a newbie in this industry. Therefore, I'm willing to learn, improve and contribute my skills to the work.
"The best service one can expect with impeccable eye for detail and full of passion."
"Hieu delivered an excellent result! Very fast and top quality! Easy, friendly and professional communication. Highly recommend!! A+++ "
Look like you are here looking for ways to expand your business to the Vietnamese speaking market. And you need the translation of your products or services to get the RESULT you want. Be it: attract new customers, sell products, inspire audiences, get more followers or may be ALL OF THEM.
Those testimonials above are the proof that I can deliver the result you want.
MOST translators DON'T speak and therefore DON'T see how words actually impact people, how words can give emotion and feeling. Since I am also a motivational speaker, I use words to engage the audience, so I know how to transform your text into a new beautiful and powerful form, fired up with feeling and emotion so that it make your readers ponder or take action or BOTH.