- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
Excellent simultaneous interpreters for conferences, specialized on IT and telecommunication (with solid background on telecom and IT technology).
Translated six books (published) from English to Vietnamese, including The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Daver and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
• Strong EN-VI translator
• Work with timely and highly responsible manner
• Good knowledge at Management (both Operations and Project Management)
• Interested in IT products, business/management, marketing, markets/client behaviours, finance, banking, healthcare
I identify myself as a cultured communicator at heart. I graduated from the University of Foreign Language in 2006 with BA in Japanese & Linguistics, then BA in English & Linguistics in 2008..My long-term goal is applying my graduate studies towards a career in International Relations and Communications for a global company. To help my clients identify with their audiences on an emotional level, I support, adapt and empathize with their values and cultures.
Professional translator and interpreter with a variety of clients and subjects. 2 years of experience working as a major linguist and project manager for the Vietnam's branch office of a leading LSP in Korea. 2 years as a senior interpreter/translator for an American NGO in Vietnam.
Hi I'm Bob, I'm a Freelance English - Vietnamese translator, English/Vietnamese Voice-over artist. I have 9 years of experience working as a translator. My projects includes: Video games, e-commerce websites and apps, goverment propaganda and lots more. I also do voice-over commercials and podcast in both Vietnamese (all accents) and fluent English.
Fast delivery, High quality, Professional, High volume translation, Trusted vendor
• Excellent English reading comprehension skills
• Good researching skills
• Trend-conscious and tech-savvy
• Platforms: Windows, Android, iOS
• CAT: SDL Studio, Idiom, Smartling, MS Office, Memsource, XTM, MemoQ, Xbench, Translation workspace xliff editor, etc.
• Translation Specialization: All fields.
• Daily output: 2000-2500 English words for translation.
• Availability during weekend and holidays.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
I have performed top-notch, high-quality translation services for the past 10 years. I perform various tasks in translation, e.g.: translation of legal documents, translation of audio conversations, website and software localization, and everything in language pair English - Vietnamese.
I have never been late on a project's deadline. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
I am a working mother with more than 10 years of experience in education and service sectors in Asia. While working full time as a member of some school system administration, I took on some part time projects as translator, and interpreter when time allowed. The projects I used to worked on varied from movie subtitle, marketing and catalogue materials translations and globalization, training and course materials translation, retailing and education workshop interpretation.
My name is Huong, a native Vietnamese speaker. I am a qualified English-Vietnamese and vice versa translator with more than 10 years of experience. I have a BA in English-Vietnamese translation from Vietnam National University and a BA in Business Administration.
I am Phuong Nguyen, the Director of PT translations, a translation company with highly versatile team of qualified and experienced translators who can provide world-class translation services at competitive prices. The vision of PT translations is, and always has been, to “lift the language barrier to facilitate productive and energized cross-cultural and international relations”. With strong focus on delivering consistently high-quality work at competitive rates, we have managed to build strong relationships at home and abroad. This has won us an exceptional reputation for speed, value and service. We always strive to ensure you receive the highest standard of services at a great rate, and your experience with us is truly one-of-a-kind. Our company puts clarity and service at the core of everything we do – not just in the way we approach any task, but also in the way we work with our clients.
I'm a professional translator based in Vietnam. I can speak English, Vietnamese and French. My daily work revolves around the English and Vietnamese languages. I'm on smartcat so that I can earn additional income while still having time for my family.
I provide professional translation services from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. My main fields of expertise are business, IT , technical, legal, and medical. I am proficient in the use of various CAT software including SDL Trados, which I use for most professional projects. I am a fast translator, always do my research, can be on-hand 24/7, am communicative and hold a long-term view when it comes to my business philosophy. If you seek to expand your business into Vietnam, or to Vietnamese customers/users, I can help you with the localization process. Of course, if you're a Vietnamese company intend on expanding your business abroad, I can help with that too.