Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
I have been working as a translator since the year 2000 and I have been translating documents for many clients who have high quality standard, such as the US government, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Phillips, etc.
For education, I was graduated from the Hanoi University of Technology in Information Technology in 1996 and got a Master degree in Computer Science from the Twente University, the Neitherlands. Now I am still working as a software engineer and project manager.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Excellent simultaneous interpreters for conferences, specialized on IT and telecommunication (with solid background on telecom and IT technology).
Translated six books (published) from English to Vietnamese, including The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Daver and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 6 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.
I have IELTS 7.5 band score.
Due to my job as a consultant, I am experienced in handling many type of translation (business, technical, legal etc.) and I am willing to explore more.
My working philosophy is to balance price over performance, which is the value I believe my customers deserve.
This is Lang Xuan Truong based in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am an effective, reliable and professional native Vietnamese freelance translator with proven linguistic ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language with more than 10 years of experience.
With my strong desire to acquire different languages around the world and my living in Sweden for academic purposes, I have achieved advanced proficiency in a number of languages and can work with the following pairs: English to Burmese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and vice versa. Apart from that, I am well-connected to an established network of freelance translators who can work in all different languages and domains, so I believe I can accommodate to all language requests. The CAT translation tools which I will use to aid in my work are Trados, Memsource, and Adobe Photoshop Professional Extended.
Hello! I'm Thai. I specialize in translating from English to Vietnamese. I have more than 9 years of translation experience in many fields, especially healthcare. I can work with Word, Excel, Trados, Wordfast, SDLX, MemoQ, and Memsource. I love translating and endeavor to be better over time.
A professional linguist with high experience as translator, reviewer, proofreader, language lead.
Passionate in providing the audience with highest quality translation that conveyed correct meaning, easy-to-understand, and aligned with the target audience’s culture.
A lifelong learner who continues to improve knowledge and translating skill in main specialties, including Life Sciences, Health Insurance, Travel & Tourism, Marketing, Legal, and IT.
Proficient with CAT and QA tools: SDL Trados, SDL Multiterm, Wordfast, SDLX, Memsource, Smartling, MemoQ, Google Translator Toolkit, XTM, Polyglot, Change Tracker, and Xbench.
I possess 8+ years of progressive experience in the translation services (English-Vietnamese language pair). My professional history includes position such as interpreter, translator and proof-reader.
Providing accuracy with deep understanding for both source and target languages.
Having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture of the reader receiving the final text.
Full-time Freelance Translator (2011-now)
Working with various translation agency and clients across the world in different fields.
Translator at A&J Trading (2014-2019)
Working as a full-time freelance translator for an Australia import&export company that provides business services in Australia and Vietnam.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Well-trained on Smartling, SDL Trados, memoQ, Wordfast, Memsource, MateCat, Wordbench, Heets, MS or agency assigned Web-base CAT-Tools.
Able to work to tigh deadlines.
• Strong EN-VI translator
• Work with timely and highly responsible manner
• Good knowledge at Management (both Operations and Project Management)
• Interested in IT products, business/management, marketing, markets/client behaviours, finance, banking, healthcare
I identify myself as a cultured communicator at heart. I graduated from the University of Foreign Language in 2006 with BA in Japanese & Linguistics, then BA in English & Linguistics in 2008..My long-term goal is applying my graduate studies towards a career in International Relations and Communications for a global company. To help my clients identify with their audiences on an emotional level, I support, adapt and empathize with their values and cultures.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 4 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio. Top-rated freelance translator on Upwork platform.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.