Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am engaged in translation of texts and oral speech on narrowly specialized subjects. I have experience working with texts of legal focus, labor contracts, etc. Content of any complexity with a clear compliance with all requirements. I speak fluently English, German, French, Spanish, Italian. I also speak Dutch, Polish, Hebrew and Arabic very well. Basic knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Czech, Greek.
Занимаюсь переводом текстов и устной речи на узкоспециализированные тематики. Имею опыт работы с текстами юридической направленности, трудовыми договорами и др. Контент любой сложности с четким соблюдением всех требований. Свободно владею английским, немецким, французским, испанским, итальянским. Хорошо владею голландским, польским, ивритом и арабским. Владею на начальном уровне китайским, японским, финским, чешским, греческим.
I am a freelance translator and writer born and raised in the mystical woods of northern Austria, now living in the great Anglo-Bavarian language love triangle between Salzburg, Munich and Melbourne, on a constant coffee high. Bouncing between cultures since my teens has fine-tuned my linguistic senses to the beautiful nuances of English and nurtured my nerd love for the impossibilities of German.
I love what I do. Whatever I get to work on, I finish it thoroughly, on time, with a smile on my face and listening to some good old rock 'n' roll. As you do.
I'm a native German speaker (bilingual DE/EN) from Switzerland, based in Southeast Asia.
My professional background is in banking, fashion, and luxury travel. I have been translating a wide range of legal documents, financial reports, website content, marketing material, travel itineraries, etc. for almost 2 decades. In early 2017 I have transitioned to working as a full-time freelancer.
If your project requires translation (general, financial, legal, technical, medical), proofreading or editing (grammar, syntax, flow, voice, style), it will be in good hands with me. My clients receive regular updates while I work on a task and I am determined to keep deadlines as agreed.
Many of my clients hire me on a repeat basis, however, I'm also open to one-time assignments and flexible in terms of scope and subject matter.
Please message me if you would like to work with me. Thank you!
My areas of expertise include: Amazon and eBay, IT, Software and Technical documents, Marketing, Sales, Business, Apps, Tourism and Novels.
I copyedit and proofread every translation, which results in clean, accurate final results.
Word choice matters, especially when needing to communicate the right tone and messaging. This is where I, as a native German speaker, truly shine. I know how to take a message and convey it thoughtfully.
I have worked for the renowned company 4Real Intermedia as a translator of video games (EN - GER), I have translated B.A. and M.A. abstracts of students in the field of Finance (GER - EN), I have taken classes in translating literary texts (GER - EN), I have translated a website of one of Germany's leading detectives (EN/GER - FR) and am currently translating new parts of his website (GER - EN). Currently, I also am translating a novel (US EN - GER) and volunteer as a TED talk translator (EN - DE)
Hello, how are you? I have recently started to work as a freelance writer and translator full-time for the languages German and English both of which I speak on a native level. Throughout my studies I have completed many assignments in writing and translation. Moreover, I have worked with international clients during my time as a Business Development Manager for an online marketing agency in Germany. My multi-cultural upbringing as well as my academic and professional background left me with a vast understanding not just for languages but also different cultures and the respective business practices and customer needs. I hope to be working with you soon, please feel free to get in touch about last-minute assignments as I am a fast worker and very flexible.
I have been offering translation services for the past 10+ years. I have worked for the supreme court, offering my translation services. I highly observe my Clients needs and deadlines. I guarantee quality human translations delivered in the shortest time possible.
I am currently in Kenya for a research. But I still offer my translation services
I have been working as a freelancer since the early 2000s. I used to work for a German music magazine, conducting interviews in English and writing them up in German. Additionally, I have published my own work in arts magazines. I studied Creative Writing in the UK while working full-time in the UK for a walking tour guide company. I am currently writing short fiction for my own pleasure, while studying Japanese and doing an MA in Japanese and Asian Culture with the focus on Japanese History. I am punctual and reliable.
Выпускник МГИМО(У) МИД РФ со знанием английского и немецкого языков на продвинутом (С1) уровне.
Занимаюсь профессионально переводами с 2016 года. Преподаю иностранные языки и работаю удаленно переводчиком.
Продвинутый пользователь ПК и программ MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Знание английского и немецкого языков. Грамотная устная и письменная речь на русском, английском и немецком языках. Специализация переводов: общий язык, политика, международные отношения, литература, спорт, питание, игры, IT. Аналитический склад ума, коммуникативные навыки, аккуратность и внимательность.