Translator /interpreter for English and French languages with over 20 years of experience gained through work in several international organizations (UNPROFOR, UN Mission in BiH, Office of the High Representative for BiH & EUPM). Certified court interpreter for English & French for 6 years. I have done written translations in a variety of fields such as law, economics, banking, finance, insurance, medicine, pharmaceuticals, education etc.
With my 15+ years of extensive experience in the language industry, I mostly enjoy helping you with:
• Translation, editing and proofreading in the areas of CS & software, STEM, education, business, medicine and pharmacology, art and history;
• Website translation, editing, proofreading and localization;
• Translation, editing and proofreading of technical documentation/content;
• E-learning courses/materials localization: digital content translation, adaptation to the Serbian market, closed caption and subtitles;
• MT post-editing (light and full).
With a strong curiosity for new technologies, over years I have acquired a basic knowledge of:
• Computer science
• HTML5 & CSS3.
This is how I can offer you premium translation services in the technology-related areas.
Plus de 30 ans d'expérience dans plusieurs domaines de traduction, le français étant ma principale langue source, et les langues cibles sont celles dérivées du serbo-croate et parlées en Serbie, Croatie, Bosnie, Monténégro. Je fais uniquement du télétravail via Internet et les outils TAO me sont familiers. Je suis prête à faire des tests de traduction courts gratuits pour chacune des langues mentionnées.
Languages have been my passion since forever. I have been working professionally in this field since 2011. I went to a philological high school where I studied Serbian, English and French thoroughly, continuing later my studies in France. I am a volunteer - translator at iSerbia.rs. I have worked for a couple of quite famous companies, as a freelancer translator and proofreader.