I am a freelance FR-ES & EN-ES translator since 1998 and I am interested in offering my services to your agency. My specializations include:
- Civil works
- Machine tools
- General tools
- Industrial furnace
- Measuring & testing tools
- Cabling system
- Chemical and pharmaceuitcal products
- Luxury watches
I mainly translate technical & commercial manuals, web pages, training & conference presentations, user's interfaces,...
In addition, I started as SDL Trados support engineer in 2003, with Trados 6.0 and worked as Trados support engineer for the Spanish resellers (Albisa, CPSL) and in 2010-2011 I directly worked for the SDL Support team reporting to Maidenhead.
Concerning my software, I work with SDL Trados Studio but I can use other CAT Tools when required by customer.
EN, FR & AR into ES professional translator and proofreader.
I have always been a languages and cultures passionate and I like to describe myself as a citizen of the world. Although originally from Morocco, I grew up in Spain, but I have also experienced other cultures and backgrounds by living in France, Canada and Mexico. These experiences in my life helped me to learn and adapt to different environments and cultures and allowed me to build myself and grow with an international mindset.
About my experience as a translator, I have worked on a variety of documents such as reports, letters, brochures, dossiers, web content, news, forms, architecture contracts, e-commerce, marketing, etc. Also, I participated in quality control & post-edition projects.
I am María Avillla, a trustworthy and qualified freelance Spanish translator and proofreader with more than 2 years of experience in the liguistic sector.
* Language Pairs: EN, FR, PT > ES (native) - TEP projects
* Translation of specialized source texts at a speed of at least 2,500 to 3,000 words per day to professional quality standards. Proofreading up to 8,000-10,000 words/day.
* Translation, proofreading, revision, editing and post-editing, transcription.
* Familiar with standard office software and CAT tools: MemoQ 2015, SDL Trados Studio 2017, Wordbee translator.
* On-time deliveries.
* Reliability and flexibility.
*Professional Member of Proz.
I am a Freelance EN/FR to ES translator since 2012 and Freelance Photographer and Journalist since 2016. I am specialized in audiovisual and localization, sports, music and tech. You can find more information about me in my websites (aglezamador.com and photography.aglezamador.com) and my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandrogonzalezamador/).
My name is Cristina Fernández and I am a full-time Spanish translator and proofreader. I hold a degree in Translation and Interpreting (University of Salamanca, 2012). I am native in Spanish (EU) and I am fluent in English and French.
I have 6 years of experience, one as an in-house Project Manager for a Spanish Agency (McFelder Translations) and five as a freelancer, working with several agencies as well as direct clients (Booking.com, Amazon.com and others).
My experience in translation, from English, French and Italian to Spanish (my native language) is mainly in the legal field, but I have worked with all kinds of texts.
I work full time as a freelance translator and I am totally available at this moment.
Beauty Marketing Spanish Translator and Transcreator:
SPECIALTY FIELD NR. 1: BEAUTY
- Gourmet products
- Healthy Foods
- Wellness and Spa Travel
SPECIALTY FIELD NR. 2: MARKETING
- Creative adaptation
- Communication materials
- Taglines, slogans and product names
- 25 years as translator and editor
- BA in Journalism (as well as in Translation & Interpreting)
- MBA Marketing at ESIC Business School
- Postgraduate degree - Medical Translation at Jaume I University
- Former advertising exec and marcom specialist in international Spanish companies
- Published translator of 2 marketing/business books,
including Tim Ferriss's bestseller "The 4-hour workweek"
- Polyglot and Creativity expert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJLpaW7ir4c
ASETRAD member nr. 413