Experience and skills:
- translating interviews (art, psychology), news (accidents, events, weather, etc.) and games,
- transcription and subtitling in Polish (interviews, phone-calls),
- one year spent at English philology studies (majored in translation),
- speaking English as well as Japanese in everyday life (communication with residents of the various countries, etc.),
- an active learner of foreign languages (currently studying French, Indonesian),
- meeting the deadlines.
I am from Poland and currently I am a university student of Japanese Studies. I have a year of experience in translation from English and German into Polish. I also have an experience of working as a translator in Japan in a marketing department of a ski resort in Hokkaido.